Affiliate marketing is fast becoming one of the most stable ways to earn money conveniently online. The helix affiliate program is another cool way to start earning some extra bucks. You earn money for every purchasing customer that you refer to purchase from helix.
You simply start by creating an account, then you would have a referral link that you can place on your website or blog and start earning cool rewards for every of your site visitors that uses the link to purchase from helix.
Helix Sleep is changing the way people can purchase mattresses. Helix mattresses are custom-built, individually designed, and personalized by each customer based on their preferences for the best sleep possible.
And you need not worry about shipping cost as shipping is always free. You can become a helix sleep affiliate partner and start earning up to 6% commission on every sale you drive to helix sleep.
Aside from the commission earnings, you can also earn a bonus of $100 for the first sale you refer to helix sleep if it is done within 30 days of joining the affiliate program.
As a partner, you also receive newsletters with updates on contests, promotions and sales opportunities. Before you get started, here are a few things you need to know about the helix affiliate program.
10 Things You Should Know About The Helix Affiliate Program
- First, ensure you already have a way to reach out to potential customers. It could be your website, blog, or your social media account. You can earn up to 6% commission on sales you drive to helix.
- To partake in the helix affiliate program, you must meet the eligibility requirements. Only eligible individuals can partake in the helix affiliate program. You cannot register as a group, company, or as a co-corporate business.
- Also, you must be a legal resident of the United States of America and must also be a minimum of 18 years old to be eligible for the helix affiliate program. Likewise, employees of Helix or its subsidiaries, their service providers, or agencies associated with helix as well as their family members are not eligible to participate in the program.
- You can only earn referral commissions on qualified referrals. When a customer you refer to their website through your referral link makes a purchase, the customer is referred to as a qualified referral. You can then earn your referral commission on such a customer. Also, a referred customer can only be qualified referral once and also as a referrer, you are limited to only a maximum of five qualified referral during the period of the program
- Another thing to know about the helix affiliate program is that referrer and the referred customer cannot be the same person. This implies you can not use different accounts to pose as a referrer and as a referred customer.
- An existing customer would not be considered as a referred customer even if he registers with a different email address or an alias. Also, for your referral to be considered as a referred customer, the individual must be a legal resident of the United States of America and must not be younger than 18 years old.
- For each verified qualified referral, you can only receive one reward and you cannot earn on more than five referrals. This implies that after earning your reward for five different qualified referrals, any other subsequent qualified referral would not earn you any reward.
- If a fraudulent or suspicious act violating the terms and condition of the program is noticed, the reward would be delayed until after the investigation. Helix’s decisions are final and binding as to whether a qualified referral is verified or a reward is verified.
- The rewards earned have no monetary value and hence cannot be redeemed as cash. Also, you cannot transfer or sell your reward to another person. Rewards may come in the form of gift cards, vouchers, or gift certificates.
- If you close your account for any reason, any unredeemed credit and rewards would be forfeited. Likewise, helix has the exclusive right to terminate your account if there are violations or breeches in the terms and conditions and any unclaimed referral would be forfeited. By participating in the helix affiliate program, you are bounded by the terms and conditions which you must ensure you follow to avoid any problem later on.
Check Out Ways To Sell Your Ecommerce according to iCharts.
How Do I Become A Helix Affiliate Partner?
Ensure you have read the terms and conditions as well as other things to know about the program before getting started. You can then become a helix affiliate partner with the following easy steps.
- Fill out the form to become an affiliate which is available on their website.
- Your site or blog would then be reviewed to see if you are eligible for the program.
- Upon a successful review, your registration would then be approved and then you would be given access to the required links and logos you need to get started.