Are you searching for a mattress that concentrates on memory foam technology?
Maybe you’re searching for an eco-friendly alternative that doesn’t contain ozone-depleting components?
Or, maybe you have currently done your research, however landed on the page to choose between Puffy and Nectar?
If you are here for any of the above factors, then we have just the information you require!
Good news is that both these items have memory foam construct and are CERTIPUR-US ® licensed, meaning that they are made entirely of environment-friendly products.
But, understanding about the construction and environmentally conscious elements of the bed mattress won’t be enough to assist you choose.
So, in this guide, we’re going to tell you everything there is to know about both Nectar and Puffy bed mattress. And, by the time you’re done reading, you’ll understand exactly what to purchase.
Sounds excellent? Let’s go!
Puffy Mattress: A Comprehensive Review
- Building: The 10″ Puffy mattress has a double layer of premium foam, tastefully combined with a ‘body adapting cloud formula’. This structure assists the mattress to adjust itself to a range of sleeping positions, contouring itself around any type of weight distribution.
- The Layers: Puffy features an excellent dual foam based system. The preliminary layer is a 3″ thick polyurethane foam, aka the “Cooling Cloud Foam” (patent pending). It is specifically designed to disperse the heat emanating from the sleeper.The gel instilled into the foam not just absorb excess heat from the body but also helps aerate the mattress, thus enhancing the circulation of air in between the layers.In addition to the soft cover, this foam supplies additional contouring to any sleeper and even functions as a tension reliever by concentrating on the hips and lower back.
The final layer, or rather the 7″ base layer, is integrated into the mattress to supply the sleeper with an unique level of firmness. Consisting of a core assistance foam of 1.5 PCF polyurethane, the pressure lathering innovation built into this layer boasts absolutely nothing but outstanding back assistance.
It keeps the sleeper’s spine positioning in check, which even more assists the user’s blood flow during sleep. This support foam also features an ‘Insta-Firm’ technology, which makes a best foundation for the mattress and increases its lifespan.
- Cover: The majority of the cooling effect found in this mattress comes directly from its cover. Puffy’s elegant stretch knit cover is extremely thin and consists of small pores that aerate the mattress despite the surrounding temperature or humidity levels.
- Firmness: The preferred quantity of sturdiness differs from user to user, so it is safe to say there is no perfect level of firmness. Puffy tried to achieve universal comfort, but their mattresses find themselves on the firmer side of things. On a scale of 1– 10, Puffy mattresses settle at the variety of 6.5 – 8.5.
- Feel, Motion Transfer, and Sinkage: Puffy mattresses include edge-to-edge support, which results in a minor bounce with very little sinkage.The 3″ gel foam upper layer serves as an exceptional motion absorber and lowers the vibrations caused by a partner moving in bed.The thick foam includes the much-needed firmness to the mattress, therefore increasing its resilience and reducing the possibility of extreme sinkage despite the weight circulation.
- Prices: Puffy bed mattress are available in 6 various sizes.
Mattress Size & Rates
- Twin: $ 625.
- Twin XL: $ 675.
- Complete: $ 800.
- Queen: $ 950 (with the existing discount rate).
- King: $ 1,150.
- California King: $ 1,150.
- Trial Period: 101 nights.
- Shipping: Free delivery to continental US states. Delivery takes anywhere from 3 – 6 company days.
- Product packaging: Product is compressed and crammed in a box.
- Returns: 100% refund if you are disappointed by the end of your trial.
- Guarantee: Lifetime. Replacement for the very first 10 years of ownership. Free repair after.
- Country of Manufacturing: USA.
Nectar Mattress: A Comprehensive Review
- Building and construction: Possessing an integrated system of multi-layered memory foam, Nectar bed mattress come crammed in a luxurious quilt constructed into the cover. If stress relief is a main concern, then Nectar has got you covered. The comfortable cover offers substantial pressure relief while still accepting the sleeper. This construct is ideal for people who prefer to sleep on their sides.
- The Layers: Amounting to 11′ inches on the whole, Nectar bed mattress feature a 3″ layer of memory foam below the double layers that are constructed into the cover. It even more reduces the built-up stress and contours the sleeper in a plush welcome.The layer that follows afterward functions as a transitional buffering layer. However, unlike the 3″ layer, this base is much more responsive to applied pressure. It is highly elastic, bouncy, and very conscious weight circulation. This keeps you from over sinking into the mattress.The last layer utilized by Nectar is a base of thick poly foam; it acts as a supporting structure to carry the other foam layers. This layer likewise produces a stable structure, and when combined with the sensitive foam layered atop, it increases durability by helping it maintain its shape.
- Covering: Nectar Mattresses have a distinct Tencel Cotton infused into their covers, making them extremely breathable, softer, and better able to absorb moisture than any other premium cotton.Integrated into the cover is likewise a 1″ layer of gel memory foam that keeps the mattress aerated and cool, ultimately letting you experience more convenience.
- Firmness: Nectar aims to strike a balance between too luxurious and too firm. On a scale of 1– 10, it would have a stand someplace around 6.5.
- Feel, Motion Transfer, and Sinkage: The combined functions of the gel foam and the 3″ memory foam not only contour the sleeper’s body, however likewise isolate vibrations triggered by motion. It takes in these vibrations and assists lessen motion transfer.The special support function of the thick poly foam and the sensitive foam reduces sinkage and assists the mattress stay long lasting by helping it keep its original shape.
- Pricing: Nectar bed mattress are available in 6 different sizes with the following rates:.
Mattress Size & Pricing
- Twin: $ 500.
- Twin XL: $ 550.
- Full: $ 700.
- Queen: $ 795.
- King: $ 900.
- California King: $ 900.
- Trial Period: 365 nights.
- Shipping: Free delivery only to continental US States. Shipment takes anywhere from 1 – 5 days.
- Packaging: Product is compressed and crammed in a bag.
- Returns: 100% money back if you are disappointed by the end of your trial.
- Guarantee: Lifetime. Replacement of the mattress is done when the mattress has impressions much deeper than 1.5 inches.
- Nation of Manufacturing: China.
Nectar Vs Puffy: Head to Head Comparison
Both Puffy and Nectar have equipped their mattresses with unique functions which set them both quite apart from the rest of the market. If you are still having difficulty deciding between 2, here is a side by side comparison of both.
- 3″ thick polyurethane foam.
- 7″ 1.5 PCF polyurethane foam.
- Porous durable material.
- Roughly 7.5.
- Very little.
Country of Manufacturing
No. of Sizes
- $ 625 – $1,150.
- Life time.
- 100 nights.
- Compressed in a box.
- Free – takes 3 to 6 service days.
Refunds and Returns
- Available. Pickup and disposal are totally free.
- 2 layers of memory foam incorporated into the cover.
- 3″ memory foam.
- Sensitive foam.
- Thick polyfoam.
- Eco-friendly Tencel cotton cover.
- 6.5 out of 10.
- Very good.
- Very little.
Country of Manufacturing
No. of Sizes
- $ 500 – $900
- Life time.
- 365 nights.
- Compressed in a bag.
- Free – takes 1 to 5 organisation days.
Refunds and Returns
- Available. Pickup and disposal are free.
Puffy vs Nectar: Final Verdict
So, which of these mattresses is ideal for you? Will it be the Puffy mattress with its superior spinal support or Nectar with its functions designed for side sleepers?
We ‘d say that puffy might be your mattress of choice if:.
- You have a back condition– The dual layer structure of polyurethane that Puffy integrates into their mattresses offer the sleeper with superior back assistance. By concentrating on the lower back, it helps alleviate tension.
- Sleep on your back – As the mattress is on the firmer side of the scale, Puffy is ideal for sleepers who sleep on their back.
- You are searching for cooling and breathability– The porous long lasting cover and the patent pending “Cooling Cloud Foam” keeps the mattress breathable and fresh. The exceptional ventilation maintains a good temperature level throughout the mattress.
Nectar would be ideal for you if:.
- You prefer to sleep on your sides– The pressure resistance system in the 3″ foam layer contours your body completely, while the foam constructed cover accepts the sleeper. This is perfect for those who sleep on their sides.
- You are a light sleeper, and your bed is shared– The extraordinary shock taking in capacity of the two layers of memory foam gel quilted into the cover in addition to the following layer memory foam isolates the motion vibrations at their source. This indicates that your partner’s movements on the mattress will go unnoticed. Hence, we extremely advise Nectar for the light sleepers.
- Economical– If you have a restricted budget but do not want to miss out on quality, Nectar is an excellent option. Nectar offers quality at an economical rate, making it the more economic option.
Puffy mattresses have remarkable back support and increases blood flow to enhance the total sleeping experience. Nevertheless, Nectar bed mattress are ideal for side sleepers who are interested in a luxurious, welcoming feel.
Although both these bed mattress have excellent qualities and are often competing for consumers, this decision can just be made according to your individual choices.
We hope our thorough guide was able to assist you make your decision. Giving some concepts about both these mattresses to help you make a choice.
Just want to share my own opinion in choosing, I may have to choose Nectar mattress mainly because of the 365 day trial period. Additionally it is also costs cheaper which suits very well if you are on a budget.
Till next time!